Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bluebirds everywhere!

I will post real shop news later this week, I promise
 I'll have real internet and a few minutes to spare
 somewhere around thursday :)
I received this darling card from my sweet friend Valarie 
at Glittery Daze and Nights in our recent swap, 
through my J. Nichelle Holiday blog.
I just love this vintage card! 
I think a little bluebird told her to send it :)
There will be lots of Bluebird vintage fun to come soon!
I think we have nailed down a soft opening date....

Have a tweet day!
~jen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. The title of your soon to open store has me hooked already! What a charming space. I can't wait to see what it is that you offer. If it's anything at all like your blog title it will be wonderful! All success to you! Elizabeth

Natasha in Oz said...

What a cute little card!

Can't wait to hear more about the shop soon.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Jen! Darling Christmas goodies. I'll be sure to check out your other blog. Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

xo Molly