Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to Bluebird Lane

Hello and welcome to Bluebird Lane!
Have you ever wanted to escape to a place that just makes you happy? Bluebird Lane is where everyone in your nest can find a "happy place"! Squeals of delight are to be had when you discover treasures from the happiest times along with new treasures for those in need of a good old fashioned dose of fun!
Here we are putting up our first temporary signs
My hubby in the blue and my brother in the black are working hard!
It was so warm and sunny and there were lots of 
bees in the beautiful flowers.
getting the wrinkles out...
Getting started is so much work but it's good work :)
this is a peek from inside the lower level of the shop
it was gloomy the day I took this still so beautiful...

Have a tweet day!
~jen

9 comments:

Staci with an "i" said...

Congratulations Jenn! That is awesome! :) Good luck to you on your new venture. I'll have to drive down from Sacramento to see your store when you are open. Hugs,
Staci

Anonymous said...

" Hatching soon!" :)

I'm so excited for you! ♥

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Sis!
When can we see inside?? When can we see inside?? can we?? Huh- can we???
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Have a tweet day- LOL!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

The sign is great Where did the name come from, the hatching is so you being so creative. looks like you will have flowers all years long I bet. What are going to sell? Do you have t.o go to market? Keep peeping along I'm sitting in my nest watching you Laura

Diane Mars said...

Congratulations! Cannot wait to see inside! oxox, Diane

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I am thrilled to have found you ! I love your sign too, it is darling !

xoxo
Lori

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Jen, this is so exciting!!!

Best wishes,
Tammy

Valarie said...

Ah, so exciting!! Love Ya...Valarie

Something Special said...

I am so excited for you with your new place and the new blog. Can't wait to see more.